Follow us on
SoundCam in the automotive industry - imaging BSR and NVH
Real-time high-resolution imaging of sound sources with handheld SoundCam. SoundCam images highly transient noise sources as well as stationary sounds. It especially performs great on detection of Buzz, Squeak, and Rattle (BSR) noise sources as well as the visualization of Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) sources.
Why does SoundCam help?
- Real-time imaging is making measurements easy and speeds up the workflow (no preparation necessary)
- The SoundCam is a small handheld device, which allows on the fly measurements even in small spaces e.g. interior
- High Acoustic frame rates are crucial for transient sounds e.g. squeak and rattle noise
- Since the SoundCam is handheld it allows you to instantly move closer to the source which improves spatial resolution
- The SoundCam enables objective recording and visual document so that subjective assessments by individuals are avoided
“With the real-time localization combined with the imaging, the SoundCam facilitates measurements and accelerates the entire workflow to the factual documentation of the results in video, image, and sound.”