The Bionic XS-56 microphone array has a diameter of 27 cm and consists of 56 microphones. The optimized microphone distribution guarantees a perfect sound source localization and a high dynamic range. The seven detachable microphone arms (setup about 1 minute) make the system very mobile with a small package size. The data acquisition hardware is integrated in the acoustic camera so there is no need to use external measuring equipement. Using the handle on the acoustic camera makes the system perfect for mobile use. Typical applications are environmental measurement, leakage detection and squeak, buzz and rattle localization.
Acoustic Camera - Bionic XS-56 microphone array
You are interested in our acoustic camera with the Bionic XS-56 microphone array → Send us your questions
|<33 dB to 120 dB with up to 40 dB dynamic|
|56 MEMS-microphones, 24 bit resolution,
Samplerate 48 kHz, frequencyrange 10 Hz - 24 kHz
|from 800 Hz with beamforming-methods; below with decreased resolution|
The data acquistion system is integrated into the hub which is used for mouting the microphone-arms. This offers the advantage that no cabels are in the way. The measurement system is a National Instruments embedded-controller with real-time operating system and FPGA.
|Number of channels||112|
|Samplerate per channel||48 kS/s|
|Interface to PC||Ethernet|
|Additional inputs||Trigger, Tacho (RPM)|
|Consumption||< 14 W|
|Dimension||18 cm x 18 cm x 10 cm|
The Smart Vision software is the perfect solution for newcomers to acoustics. The software offers fast localization of acoustic problems. Therefore deep knowledge of acoustics is not necessary. The ease-of-use software makes it possible to start immediately working on your problems.
- Online analysis in real-time
- Up to 100 acoustic pictures per second
- Up to 60 optical pictures per second
- Save acoustic-photo und acoustic-video
- Playback of local sound
- Runnable on windows tablets, PCs and Notebooks
Every acoustic camera is expandable through additional arrays for opening up new fields of application.
- Expansion with Bionic S-112 arms (application beamforming from 400 Hz; holography from <40 Hz) → Go to Bionic S-112
- Expansion with Bionic M-112 arms (application beamforming from 250 Hz; holography from <40 Hz) → Go to Bionic M-112
- Expansion with Bionic L-112 arms (application from 150 Hz) → Go to Bionic L-112
- 3D Beamfoming System through e.g. a 3D-array and the 3D Beamforming algorithm → Go to 3D Array
- Expansion with an Intensity Array (application from 40 Hz) → Go to Intensity Array
- Expansion with an Acousic Compass (3D intensity probe, application from 40 Hz) → Go to Acoustic Compass